Wednesday 3 April 2013

I've Been Being Lazy, Sorry!

Lazy:  Hey!  So i've been lazy and I haven't posted anything like I said I would.  Ill start with Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: I watched the new episode!  OMG it was awesome!  (I also watched Orphan Black.  That was pretty good too.)  So I loved what they did with the wi-fi!  I mean my iPod used to be named Amii's Soul kinda creepy!  Also did you notice that "The Employer" was Simeon? 
Here is another cute thing that I don't know if you noticed or not:
The book that the little boy was reading was by Amelia Williams!

Blue Exorcist:  Alright so I've found this anime that I really like and it is called Blue Exorcist also known as Ao No Exorcist.  I think it is really cool and I just may write me some fanfictions based on it! 

Sherlock:  Ugh I'm really super bummed that Sherlock won't be airing until 2014!  I understand why..... I just wish it was different.  So for school I have to do a Literature assignment and that is to write an essay on a book.  So I chose Sherlock vs Sherlock Holmes!  I will be comparing the posts on www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk and the episodes (found on Netfix) to the original books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. 

Just letting ya know,
Amii

No comments:

Post a Comment