Wednesday 17 April 2013


   Thus far my post have been kinda random and rant-y sadly this one will be the same.  I'm not doing a very good job of this blogging thing am I?  (oh and sorry it's been awhile.



FanFiction- Well seeing as how I'm always on the go I've been doing a lot of reading to keep myself occupied.  But the problem is I can't carry heavy books around with me everywhere and I'm broke so I can't buy digital books online.  But currently I am reading a FanFiction book called Lovers of Azkaban by Da Jazzman.  It's really good so far but I'm only on like page 6 so I can't say how the whole book will be.

   If you would like to know more on how I agent my books you can check my separate blog post called FanFiction and there you will find how to download them and sites that you can find Good FanFiction and other forms of free books on.  

Music- This week the new Fall Out Boy album Save Rock and Roll came out.  
   Who has seen the new music video for the song "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light 'Em Up)"?  2Chains is in it!  I was. Like "WTF!?".  Any way go check it out.

*WARNING SPOILERS FOR TV SHOWS*

TV Shows- Well if you haven't read any of my other posts you may not know that I am a big Doctor Who Fan.  One of the girls I live with, Morgan, is too. But she stil hasn't seen the first two episodes so I'm trying to wait for her so we can watch the third one together.  After I've watched it I'll post a review.
   Syfy has a new show out called Defiance.  Defiance is a TV show that coincides with the video game.  It's not a TV show based on a video game and the video game is not based on the show.  They go together and were created together.  [1]
   I'm not watching as devotedly as I should but I am watching The Following[2] and this next episode coming up looks like it will be really good.  I can't believe Joe is planning to kill Clara.
   Bates Motel is another good show that has just started.  It is based off of the movie Psycho[3] and is is about Norman Bates as a kid and how he became the way that he was in the movie.
   I have yet to watch the pastes episode of both Orphan Black and The Nerdist[4].

*WARNING (mostly for MomB if she reads this) LANGUAGE PROCEEDS*

Name Calling- Growing up I was called many things by the people around me.  When I was younger the kids called me Porky Pig's Girlfriend[5] .  Now that I'm older and nearly an adult I've been called way worse.
   You can call me a bitch because I know I am one.  You can call me a cunt and see if I care.  In the words of Betty White,
                                     "I don't know why people are always saying grow a pair of balls.  Those are the most sensitive dangly little things I've ever seen.  Now vaginas!  Them bitches can take a pounding!"
   There are only two name that I will not tolerate anyone being called: Faggot and Nigger.
         Faggot- offensive term of an openly homosexual man[6]
         Nigger- (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person[6]
   Anyone can be a bitch or a mother fucker.  But not everyone is gay or black! A name that alienates someone from everyone else and makes them feel unworthy is the worst that you can call another person.  It doesn't matter what you political, religious, or personal views are you shouldn't degrade another person because they are different from you.  Grow The Fuck Up People!  We aren't in elementary school anymore.

   Well that's about it for this post.  I was gonna write about the novel I'm writing but I think I'll save that for another time.  

Thanks for reading,
Amii




[1]The Interviews on Xfinity from Comcast

[2] ABC on Monday nights at 9

[3]A 1960's movie remade in the 90's

[4] Doctor Who, Orphan Black, and The Nerdist all come on BBC America

[5]When I was in first grade the kids called me fat and things like that to be mean.  One day on the bus the kids kept calling me Porky Pig's Girlfriend.  It was mainly my best friends older brother and his two friends.  I told the bus driver and my mom.  My friends mom ended up finding out.  Went I went to go see if my friend could come out to play her mom answered the door.  Ze (my friend's older brother) had made Liz (my BFF) tell their mom that I was lying.  And so their mom told me I wasn't allowed to play with Liz until I appologized to Ze.

[6]From the dictionary app Dictionary! by Catlin Software, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment