Wednesday 27 March 2013

There is No Try Only Do

Hello All!
Okay so Today's title realy has hardy anything to do with my Blog it's just kinda something I came up with because I saw a picture of Yoda earlier.

I'm a Christian so like all Good and Well behaved *cough cough* Christian Girls I went to church tonight and I thought, "I have all these thoughts in my head and I wanna share them but I really  doubt anyone cares that much to listen to them all so how will I vent them out?  A BLOG!"  Then voila after some yelling at my bestfriend/sister/enemy that I was too busy to help her Kill Bane in the Batman Arkahm Asylum video game (When he goes to charge at you you through your bat-a-rang at him and blind him then double tap a and movie your left joystick to evade then hit x over and over again while standing behind him to jump on his back and you end up pull out some of him morphine tubes :])  I'm very ADD but I promise not all my posts will be like this. any way as I was saying: after some yelling and some Trial and Error my blog "Things That Run Through A Pianist's Brain" was born!  I hope you like it.

So I'm not sure if I want to post an opinion or not tonight because it may end up being too long.  But I will say this about this whole equal marriage thing.

I believe that God wants us to love unconditionally and that he made a person specifically to being our partner for life.  For some people that person maybe the same sex and for others it may not be.  That also does not mean that that person is someone you need to be romantically involved with.  That is just a bonus if that is where you take that relationship.  God is a Love.  And I believe that if a guy Loves (not luvs of loves but Loves with a capital 'L') another guy then our God of Love has no problem with that.  But that is my belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment