Thursday 28 March 2013

Killjoys Make Some Noise!



   On Saturday the new episode of Doctor who airs!  Woot woot!  I'm super stoked!  So this week I found out that My Chemical Romance broke up an today's post will be about that.  

***HERE IT GETS BORING AND I YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT I DINT BLAME YOU JUST KEEP SCROLLING TO THE NEXT ALL CAPS ATTENTION GRABBER!  Thanks***

   Growing up I was... controlled.  I felt like having my own opinion on things was something that would get me in trouble.  Music helped me to express myself... somewhat.

   I started out Punk.  The first CD I ever got was one of those mini-promo disks for Avril Lavigne.  Then Radio Disney Jams (over time I acquired 1-8).  From the Disney CD I ears Bowling for Soup.  I wore fedoras, black tutus over light-blue blue jeans, grey tennis shoes, white oxfords and ties.

   My mom didn't like for my brother and I to listen to commercials on the radio so I would change the station.  I found out I liked 96.1 which was Project 9-6-1 in Atlanta.  They played this one song I thought was called "Carry On" and I fell I love with it.  That Easter the "Easter Bunny" brought me the CD Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.  I busted the speakers on my Hello Kitty Radio out listening to that CD.  Then I lost the CD at a party.

   But it was too late. (For lack of a better phrase) the damage had been done already and I was in love.  I was a pledged Member of ate Black Parade.  MCR opened the door to my own life for me.  I was 10 when my aunt died and the song Welcome to the Black Parade reminded me of how I felt about my aunt.

   When we moved in with my Grandma when so was 11 my life went downhill.  I get like I wasn't allowed to be me.  As if my existence was a sin. Linkin Park became on of my Favourite bands then but MCR was still my love.  Always in every playlist on my Naked Brothers Band mp4 that I won from Capri-Sun.

[side diagram
   Elementary School Public School
Kindergarten  '01-'02
1st.                       '02-'03
2nd.                    '03-'04
3rd.                     '04-'05
(Started being home schooled during 3rd grade)
4th.                      '05-'06
5th.                      '06-'07
     Middle School
(Started in a private school)
6th.                      '07-'08
(Left the Tuesday before Easter started on line public school)
7th.                      '08-'09
8th.                      '09-'10
     High school Public School
9th.                      '10-'11
10th.                     '11-'12
11th/12th.           '12-pending ]
   My taste in music started to grow but when I stared high school I stunted it.  I completely lost myself and a Hugh of shit happened to me.

***NOT BORING ANYMORE***

   Music means everything to me /I'm Not Okay/ with the fact that MCR is broken up.  It makes me want to cry.  In fact  I did the night after I found out.

   But REMEMBER!: Just because MCR is gone We, the Killjoys, the Black Parade, the Teenagers! are NOT dead!  We can still "Carry On"! We can listen to their music!  We can continue what they started!  They taught us that Being a loner does not make you ALONE!

Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks I hope you liked it lol and I found that pink feather!

      Delete